According to body situation there is a whole day diet plan for a person.
Simple weight loss:
As we know, our food is full of Carbs, Proteins, Fats, Vitamins and minerals. So portion control is the best method for diet.
Use moderate Amount of Carbs, protein and fats
Uric acid Patients:
- Take low protein ,
- moderate carbs
PCOS, Diabetes group:
- Zero sugar
- Low carbs,
- Moderate protein
- Moderate fat
ANG High profile:
- Use moderate protein,
- Moderate carbs
- Low fat
Blood pressure higher patient use simple diet plan
So when you use any diet plan first diagnose your disease.
Second Point: Make a time table
Adjustment of carbs:
- Normal person
- Moderate carbs: grains(wheat, dalya etc) , fruits, milk, yougrt, rice(two times in a week in lunch)
- Grain setting: one carb in braekfast second in lunch,
- Fruit one(divide it 11:00am to 4.00pm) , which are low in sugar(no mango, papaya, watermelon)
- No carbs in dinner
Adjustment of Protein:
- Chicken, mutton, beef, fish, eggs, beans and daly
- One egg breakfast,
- Beef once a month, mutton once a week, fish twice a week, chicken daily,
- Egg( cholestrol high avoid egg yolk), three days in week take full egg and daily egg white
- One protein in breakfast, other in lunch(optional), third in dinner, and take vegetables full of vitamins.
Adjustment of fat:
- Egg yolk, dry fruits, 11:00am to 4:00pm, dry fruits equal to closed palm,
- Avoid oils, use olive oil in cooking,
They are micronutrients, available in fruit and vegetable. Uncooked veg,
- Heading out for a walk, at least 30mints a day
- 4:00pm to 7:00pm detox and walk(before walk take coffe).
- Energy dense snacks:
- Cumber sticks, yakhni of meat, one date and water glass
Dizziness( ors one glass)
Before you follow get check nutrient defficeincy
Some Do’s and Don’ts Healthy Life:
- Don’t skip meals.
- Do keep track of your eating habits.
- Don’t eat after 7 P.M.
- Do drink plenty of water.
- Do delay/distract yourself.
- Do exercise instead of eat when bored.
- Don’t eat while you watch TV, work, drive