Giloy is scientifically known as Tinospora Cordifolia. Giloy also gets its name Heart-leaved moonseed by its heart-shaped leaves and its reddish fruit. It’s a powerhouse of Antioxidants. And your body gets a lot of energy by consuming Giloy. Not only that it is also very beneficial in reducing weight.
Let us now dive into the 5 magical Health benefits of Giloy-
· A powerhouse of Nutrients. The compounds present in Giloy are effective against various disorders, such as diabetes, cancer, neurological problems, fever, etc.
· It is an anti-inflammatory, antipyretic herb that helps to boost your immunity to fight against the infection and also helps in early recovery.
· Giloy is an antipyretic herb. It improves platelet count in dengue fever and reduces the chances of complications. Regular intake of Giloy helps to improve immunity during dengue and also for a speedy recovery.
· It helps to enhance the production of insulin which ultimately controls the blood sugar levels. Giloy is also useful for diabetes complications like ulcers, kidney problems.
· They are also very very effective in calming your mind and improving your eyesight. And also, since Giloy is loaded with antioxidants, it can prevent oxidative stress, and that in turn slows down the aging of the skin.
How to Include Giloy in your Diet-
Drink a small amount of Giloy juice on an empty stomach for weight loss. Apart from this, you can drink three to four tablespoons of Giloy juice mixed with aloe vera juice or water. It should be drunk first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Remember to consume it in regular quantity only.
Conclusion– Giloy is found in Indian Ayurveda and is included in one of the most powerful herbs among the 16 herbs mentioned. Hence if you are Including this in your Diet, it will amaze you with its magical benefits. But do your research properly, since everybody is built differently it may or may not suit your body.