Here is a recipe on how to make some delicious Japanese sticky chicken. Its delicious and very healthy for your body. Not only is it healthy but its also great for weight loss and doesn’t take a lot of time to make as well.
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup mirin
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon togarashi spice blend, optional
- 2 bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken legs
- 3 scallions, chopped
1. In a large zipper bag or in 13 x 9 baking dish, whisk the first 7 ingredients.
2. Add the chicken to the sauce, turning the pieces so they are completely coated. Marinate 1 hour in the refrigerator or up to overnight.
3. Preheat the oven to 450F.
4. Bake Chicken, skin side up, for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Serve sprinkled with scallions.
(serves 4–6, Prep-1min, takes 30-min)
This is such a great recipe, make some rice and vegetables on the side or on its own and its delicious
If you want to learn more recipes like this then check out PaleoGrubs. Its a cookbook filled with healthy and delicious recipes. It includes 470 prepared meals. It also includes a free 10-week plan, dessert and slow cooker cookbook. And only for 37$. So get your PaleoGrubs Book today.